SAP has been traditionally known as complex to implement, costly and taking a longer time for companies to realise value from their investments. SAP, however, is globally adjudged to be the best solution for and meeting most of the manufacturing industry requirements and challenges. Companies contemplating implementing an ERP usually have challenges making decisions to go for SAP because of the expected challenges above.
With Thamani’s “Pre-Packaged” SAP Solution for the Manufacturing Industry, Businesses benefit from:
• Significantly reduced cost of implementation
• Quicker implementation timeframe and faster time to value
• An SAP Manufacturing solution prebuilt with Thamani’s Manufacturing Industry experience
• SAP Solution with full leverage of SAP Industry Best Practices
• User friendly latest Fiori user experience
• Cloud hosted solution – No worries for hardware
• Pre bundled post implementation support services
• Managed Service offering where client is short staffed
• Consuming SAP as a Service, managing it as OPEX rather than CAPEX expenditure
With Thamani SAP S/4hana solution for the manufacturing industry (TSMI), Companies therefore derive the benefits of a “pre-built” fully integrated suite of solutions tailored to the manufacturing industry with significantly reduced cost of ownership while deriving maximum benefits from key functionalities provided by SAP.
Manufacturing is a complex process, no matter the size of your operations. Maintaining shop floor control, allocating resources, and managing finances are all tasks that need to be completed daily to keep an operations running. As your operations grow, so do the responsibilities and the need to track activities, costs, and other details. We developed the Thamani SAP S/4hana solution for the manufacturing industry (TSMI) to enable companies easily make the transition.