Thamani Consulting boasts of a highly experienced team of SAP change management professionals in Nigeria with focus and footprint in other countries in Africa. Our goal is to help you manage all the changes within your organization until it becomes a culture.
Our team has over 15 years experience delivering successful Change Management and User Adoption initiatives for local and multinational customers evidenced across customers in the Oil & Gas, FMCG and Shipping Industries.
As one of the foremost ERP Change Management companies in Nigeria with experienced ERP (SAP) Organizational Change Management Consultants, we are well positioned to assist our clients effectively absorb and embed the impact of ERP or SAP related Change Programs adopted by the Organization.
Our Change Management Strategy for ERP implementations covers a broad spectrum of services based on our consistent success with change on ERP and SAP Projects over the years.
Our ERP Change Management approach adopts Change Management Best Practices from Adkan and from practical business experience. Our tried, tested and adapted ERP Change Management Methodology covers the full cycle of ERP Organizational Change Management requirements:
• Stakeholder Analysis & Management
• Super User Setup and Management
• Communications Planning & Execution
• Organizational Alignment & Role Mapping
• Training Planning & Execution
• User Adoption Planning & Management
• Job Aids, Portals, Surveys
• ERP Value Realization and many more
OUR ERP CHANGE MANAGEMENT STRATEGY
As a robust ERP consulting organization, it is important that are change management approach is thorough, well thought out and relevant to every organization we venture into business with. The following steps outline our change management strategy:
1 – Identify the Case for Change
It is critical to first verbalize the case for change. Key parts of this strategy include:
• Team leaders comprehend implementation strategy and identify activities to help the change
• Convey project scope, rollout methodology, timelines and milestones
• Engage the execution team and employees in decision making, roles and responsibilities
2 – Identify and Manage Risk
It is likewise important for our ERP consultants to analyze the risk inherent with each project – particularly as it effects the cultural change within the organization. Key parts of this strategy include:
• Assess the organization and its peoples’ preparedness in order to spot opportunities and risks as timely as could reasonably be expected
• Develop lines of action that could help make the best of these opportunities and control the risks
• Support the risk mitigation progress by via relevant trainings and post implementation support
• Implement ERP change management best practices with the help of key stakeholders in the project
3 – Develop a Detailed Communication Plan
One of the most important ERP change management best practices is to build and effect a detailed communication plan between stakeholders. This plan answers the questions: who, why, what, when and how the communication channel will flow through out the project. Correspondence is usually centered around:
• Critical factors of the project (such as timelines, scope, roles and responsibilities, milestones and deliverables)
• Data relevant to all stakeholders of the project
• Journey from implementation through go-live and post-live.
4 – Bringing About an Improved Organization
Creating and planning the ideal future organization is also a part of change management and ERP. These efforts include:
• Analyzing the current state of the business and its day-to-day processes
• Build a change plan that includes activities, obligations and time period to get to target condition
• Examine implications for each department and implement proper adaptation techniques for each department
5 – Succeeding with the Workforce
The success of the workforce in adopting the new methods of an ERP implementation is key to the change management process. To accomplish this, we emphasize on the accompanying activities:
• Survey current workforce regarding skills and abilities in adopting new technologies or organizational change
• Close workforce adoptation gaps via training
• Provide end users and organizational teams how their day to day activities will be affected by the change management process